Sunday, September 9, 2007

MTV VMA AWARDS (VMAS)

Whu'd up, I hope you are having a chill weekend. I personally am just laying around on my sofa and burning some of the incredible herbal smoke I bought from the herbal smoke shop. This has to be one of the best legal highs ever!

So tonight the MTV VMA Awards are on MTV. I can not wait to watch the VMAS as Britney Spears is set to open this show from Vegas. I am going to smoke a few blunts and laugh my ass off. I hope her wig falls off or that Britney Spears trips or something funny.

Did you hear that Britney Spears album has not even been released and it has leaked online? Britney Spears is the laughing stock of the VMA Awards on MTV. I think most people are watching just to see if she kills off what is left of her career live from the VMA Awards in Las Vegas.

I have done absolutely nothing this weekend but smoke some of this legal bud. Hawaiian Gold Bud and Dutch Haze are super duper!

Well if I am not too high, I will blog later on the VMA Awards, otherwise I will just pass out on the sofa and burn more bud!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

me gusto tu blog.. soy el webmaster de http://www.marihuanaloca.com

te gustaria intercambiar enlaces?

Dave Nevard said...

Now we can all smoke on the right side of the law, all hail best legal buds

Legal Bud Man said...

Pretty soon Pot will be legal everywhere, I think and hope obama will decriminalize it. Its almost legal in MA. Soon everywhere else I hope. Tired of getting all these weed charges!
Legal Bud

Unknown said...

I found Herb9.com can be used to find for more legal buds. Looking forward that this can be helped.

Unknown said...

If you want to buy the best legal buds then you must visit an online shop that is
herbal Incense online they provide you the best service and these buds are much better than you even expect.