Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hawaiian Gold Buds - Legal Bud Review

Hawaiian Gold Buds - Legal Bud Review

Yo Whu'd up! It's Travis and I am back with day 1 of your legal bud review. I am surprised I am even able to make this blog post for you today. I am hurting pretty bad from a lack of sleep and an over stuffed belly.

To kick off the first day of my legal bud review, I decided what better way that to invite some qualified testers a.k.a. my college buddies over to my crib in celebration of my new duties as the Official Legal Bud Reviewer Dude.

So where do I begin. Last night I cracked open this massive baggie labeled Hawaiian Gold Bud. I have to say from the second I cracked the bag open I got a massive wiff of the fresh herbal Hawaiian Gold Bud. The Hawaiian Gold Bud was super duper fresh when I first inspected it and inside my precious baggie I had several very massive buds. So far so good!

I am going to try and conduct my legal bud reviews in two phases for obvious reasons. I will do all my observations in the first phase and in the second and most difficult phase of my legal bud review I will do all of the product testing. I know it's hard work but someone has to do it.

Ok check this out, as I am taking notes for this legal bud review of Hawaiian Gold Bud over here in my kitchen, my super qualified tester buddies were are in the game room already sparking up a massive blunt that they rolled with my last TEQUILLA blunt wraps. I will tell you more about those bad boys a little bit later. I guess I mind as well stock up on these bad boys as I will be needing a good supply. I guess I can't blame them, the smell alone of the Hawaiian Gold Bud in the package is so sweet and overwhelming. Ok back to business. Let's start this review.

Hawaiian Gold Bud - Appearance Review
Appearance =
Details coming soon.

Hawaiian Gold Bud - Smell Review
Smell =
Details coming soon.

Hawaiian Gold Bud - Freshness / Stickiness Review
Freshness =
Details coming soon.

Hawaiian Gold Bud - Taste Review
Taste =
Details coming soon.

Hawaiian Gold Bud - Burn Review
Burn =
Details coming soon.

Hawaiian Gold Bud - Experience "The High" Review
Experience =
Details coming soon.

Hawaiian Gold Bud - Overall Review
Overall =
Details coming soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your fucking shit man you reviewed fuck all!! all you did was talk shit

Unknown said...

Buy Research Chemicals from Europe's premier online retailer, We offer the best retail and wholesale prices..


Research Chems

Unknown said...

Check out Herb9.com for more details on legal buds.

Unknown said...

You can buy best legal bud combination packs from
herbal Incense online they are best in quality and they aren't expensive. You can easily buy them online.

Thanks for the sharing